Elizabeth A. Moore
Environment, Land Use, Real Estate
Elizabeth Rothenberg is an attorney at Sodl & Ingram, where she focuses her practice on environmental law. Beth routinely manages environmental due diligence in complex real estate and corporate transactions and works closely with clients and environmental consultants to minimize risks. Beth also counsels clients on a wide range of regulatory compliance issues and defends clients against enforcement actions brought by federal, state, and local agencies. Moreover, Beth has experience representing clients in federal and state litigation stemming from both environmental-related and commercial disputes. Prior to joining Sodl & Ingram, Beth was a partner at two global law firms in their Jacksonville, Florida offices.
- 2004: B.A., University of Pennsylvania, Political Science and Environmental Studies (summa cum laude; Member, Phi Beta Kappa academic honor society)
- 2007: J.D., The George Washington University Law School (with high honors; Member, Order of the Coif honorary scholastic society; Notes Editor, George Washington Law Review)
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources
- The Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Environmental and Real Property Law